Friday, March 12, 2010

Penis Suckers and Sex Toys

MW bought me a penis sucker today. It's been shoved into my mouth since I got home. I have to be all sneaky about it, because I can only imagine my parents reaction to see me sucking intently on a candy penis. I've sucked all the color off of the shaft and head. I can't wait to get to the balls. :P

I'd would be bold-faced lying if I said that I didn't get slightly turned on with a dick-shaped sucker sliding all over my tongue. It also got me thinking about all the things I've seen/thought about being shoved in a pussy. I've read a Solotouch story about a girl inserting one of those big peppermint sticks that they sell around Christmas time. Infections, anyone? I've seen a bat, a tennis ball, vegetables, and even a SQUID being inserted into a pussy. Yes... A squid. You know... The sea animal? All of these things weren't used for pleasure, though; just shock value.

I'm not innocent. I ruined my first cellphone because I used it as a vibrator. I got Vaseline into the hole that picks up voice, so I could hear people, but they couldn't hear me. I also bought a Crest Spinbrush for the sole purpose of using it to masturbate. Back then, I just wanted something different besides my hands to get me off. I've always thought it was such bullshit that you have to be 18 to buy sex toys, but there are no age limitations on who can buy condoms. True, condoms are for protection, but they could also facilitate sexual pleasure for some people, just as sex toys could. I think that may be why girls turn to ridiculous things for solo sexual fulfillment.

Oprah did some special on sex toys and whether or not to give them to girls under the age of 18. I didn't watch it, but I used to post on a forum, and it was brought up. Some mothers thought it was a great idea. Some mothers were indifferent- "I'm not buying it, but I don't care if she has one". Some mothers were absolutely horrified at the thought of their precious angels actually ::gasps:: PLEASING THEMSELVES SEXUALLY! Oh shit! If they're masturbating, they're going to move on to having sex and become a "whore". Masturbation is like a gateway drug to other horrible things. Hell no, son. I'm a prime example. If I ever have a daughter, I wouldn't mind her having a vibrator at all. Hell, I'd get her one. No one should be denied the fun sensations of toy-induced orgasms because they're a minor.

I wonder, if they lowered the age for the purchase of sex toys to just 16, if the number of teen pregnancies and STDs would go down. I'm not at all saying that teen pregnancies result from the innate need to get off, but I'm sure it would help. Or maybe masturbation/the use of toys should be taught in all sex education classes. Alternatives methods (besides abstinence) should be taught. Give the kids some options. I took sex ed. over three times in my entire school career, and not ONCE was masturbation ever mentioned. Along with teaching me how to put a condom on a banana, teach me that, if I choose to not practice this intricate skill on a penis, I can still be sexually satisfied by myself. Pass out free condoms and pocket rockets at the end of the seminar.

1 comment:

  1. I think its a great idea to give a teenager a vibrator! I mean teenage guys jerk off, so why cant a girl have a toy? My mom wasnt exactly freaking secret about her vibrator either lol, and before I had a vibrator, I used a spinbrush too! lol!

    ReplyDelete