Sunday, February 27, 2011

Am I Done?

So, I emailed Carlin and told her that I've reached a place where I don't want to blog anymore. Her being the older-sister-type that she is, she sort of made me realize that I don't WANT to be done... But, I think I just am.

Nothing worth reading about is happening in my life, and I feel like I've covered all bases. There's no sexual, personal, or awkward stone that I've left unturned at this point in my blogging journey.

Am I done? Have I really said it all? I've sat here with my fingers on my keyboard, but nothing comes out. That happens to people all the time, but it's never been this bad for me. Hm.

Maybe I'm being hasty or overemotional. Maybe I should start a new "regular" blog where I write the happenings of my day... Sounds boring and overdone. ::sigh::

I'm not giving up this blog. I guess I'll just let it hang around in cyber space until the mood to write strikes, which is basically what Carlin told me to do.

Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and feel back to normal, and I'll be back to writing everyday. I hope so. I miss it.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, please don't give up! I'd miss reading you so much!

    Not everything has to have a point. Just write for fun until you have some serious inspiration. You don't even have to post it. Like, "I had a sandwich today. It was awesome." Done.

    Don't feel bad. I don't have anything to say, either, just the same crap I always did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going anywhere, dearest Flame.

    I just hit a plateau. I just got the urge to start and entry. I'm so happy.

    ReplyDelete